How to find the cottages
We may be remote, but we can help guide you to the door. Just follow our recommended route and these 5 simple steps:
- Travel to Nether Lochaber ferry terminal by train, bus or car. We can help you plan the first part of your route on our travel options page.
- Once you’ve reached Nether Lochaber, take the Corran Ferry from the terminal for the short 10-minute crossing to Ardgour.
- Now you’re back on dry land, follow the A861 through Strontian until you reach Salen.
- Look out for a left turn in Salen signposted for the B8007 and follow that road for six miles to Glenborrodale.
- When you arrive in Glenborrodale, look out towards Loch Sunart to spot the cottages. They’re on the shore side of the road, just 350 metres from the small primary school.
You could also pop the postcode PH36 4JP in your sat nav to help keep you on course.